This program aims at contributing to the recognition and the exercise of rights of indigenous peoples of the country. Among the main activities developed are:
- Documentation and monitoring of the situation of the rights of indigenous peoples.
- Denounce and defense of severe violations of the rights of indigenous peoples.
- Cooperation with indigenous organizations in their fight for the adaptation of the national legislation to international standard.
- Training for indigenous communities, civil society, public organizations, police and judges, among others.
This program aims to promote the exercise of citizenship from an intercultural perspective, supporting and generating processes that facilitate the full development of peoples and respect for human rights. Among the main activities developed are:
- Promotion of the recognition in Chile of international standards of human rights in regard to citizen participation and cultural diversity.
- Documentation and research about intercultural relations and policies.
- Training in citizenship and interculturality orientated to Chilean society and indigenous peoples.
Coordinator: José Araya / firstname.lastname@example.org
This program addresses the challenges of globalization from the human rights approach, keeping in mind the negative implications of economic globalization for peoples and local communities, as well as the possibilities that provide current processes orientated to the creation of Supra State system for its recognition and protection. Among the main activities developed are:
- Promotion of the recognition and application of international standards for the protection of the human rights of peoples and local communities in Chile.
- Documentation and denounce of human rights violations of indigenous peoples and local communities generated by the expansion of global economy towards their territories.
- Assistance and national and international defense of indigenous peoples and local communities whose territorial governance is threaten in the context of economic globalization.
Coordinator: José Aylwin / email@example.com